[consulting] Consulting directory

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Mar 21 00:29:17 UTC 2007

On 3/20/07, Mehboob Alam <malam at thinkx.com> wrote:
> Is there one? I'd like to find something like eLance, but that may be
> asking too much. I'm interesting in outsourcing certain aspects of a
> project like maintenance, module development, theme development etc.

The Drupal Association has discussed certain aspects of this, likely
tied to an individual / corporate member directory. Nothing to report
yet, but if we want to use this thread to talk about what people would
like to see, or what value they would like to have from a membership,
I'm happy to take the info back to the Association.

--
Boris Mann
Skype borismann