[consulting] Consulting directory

KevinImNotSpacey kevin.amerson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:20:06 UTC 2007

Manual vetting of companies or individuals, that is one of the things I
would like to see out of membership (to answer your previous post).  That is
sort of what Yahoo Directory provides with a  $300 listing fee.

A few other companies like linkedin.com and glgroup.com do at least some
level of manual or automated vetting to improve the quality of professionals
in the network.