[consulting] Consulting directory

Sami Khan sami at etopian.net
Wed Mar 21 16:47:06 UTC 2007

Well,

With the amount of work available and the money attached with that
work, I really don't see the justification of institutionalizing
Drupal. But if the developers feel that its beneficial, then why not.
I don't want to, and will not pay for any services as such. There is
in general minimal gain and a good amount of loss of freedom in
anything that goes the path of accreditation or creating any sort of
bureaucracy around Drupal. Not to mention increasing administrative
costs of simply maintaining such a body, which will be paid for by the
members, more money out of their pockets. What will they gain? Well,
perhaps work for some people, but Drupal.org forums already serve well
enough for that. In terms of assurance of the people who are hiring
these developers, well get references, and talk to real people and who
should be set.

Regards,
Sami