[consulting] Consulting directory

Chris Geoghegan chris at imagexmedia.com
Thu Mar 22 16:24:35 UTC 2007

I also agree, we have built our business around building well
designed Drupal sites that don't necessarily look like they are run
on a content management system. One way of adding to community is to
contribute modules, but I also think that building well designed
Drupal sites also adds to community because it shows people that
Drupal sites can look good. Which is huge!

Chris