[consulting] Drupal Designs

Eric Lawrence ericlawrence at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:31:45 UTC 2007

I've never really understood why people think it is so hard to make a drupal
site look non drupal.  It's just html and css.  If you can make a non-drupal
looking site without drupal, then you can make a non-drupal looking site
with drupal.  The way drupal adds classes to it's navigation makes it pretty
easy to make it look the way you want.

A couple quick examples.  They're not phenominal sites by any means but they
don't scream stock drupal theme off the bat.
http://www.towncenterorthopaedics.com/
http://www.rothmanatriddle.com/
http://www.orthopaedicmarketing.com/

Eric