[consulting] Re : Drupal Designs

Mehboob Alam malam at thinkx.com
Sat Mar 24 11:10:03 UTC 2007

Arial is a psuedo-font, and much over-used and abused. Feel free to
copy from someone else.. US Magazine's site is developed in Drupal,
and it's a very high traffic site with lots of community features.
http://usmagazine.com/node/1837

Try to access their base CSS file and check the definition of the <P>
tag for font ideas.

Another trick is to not use black as the font color, but a dark shade
of gray. It helps lighten the look of the page, especially if the site
is text-heavy. Varying shades of gray for difference sections can help
give the site a layered look.

PS: disclaimer, I'm not a designer, but I play one on the web :)