[consulting] being a listed consultant

Jakob Persson jakob at jakob-persson.com
Fri Mar 30 09:19:03 UTC 2007

Very true. I've had some really bad experiences with clients who have
simply filed a claim with PayPal and required refunds, I being unable to
prove that the code on their site was written by me, had to refund them
or my PayPal account would be locked. PayPal advised me to send all code
on CDs from now on, making sure to get confirmation on the mail being
delivered as it was the only way I could back my case. PayPal is really
useless to sellers who sell non-physical goods, the buyer is the only
party that is actually being protected. PayPal is not an escrow service,
make sure to keep that in mind!