[consulting] DRUPAL LAMP resource needed

Madhava Rao Nanduri madhava at InfopeopleCorp.com
Thu May 24 21:28:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

We have a project which involves developing a site with Drupal and LAMP. We are looking for a Project Manager who would guide us and help in the process. They can work remotely on this.

Please contact me with your resume and contact details so we can move forward

Madhavarao Nanduri

Infopeople Corporation

99 Wall Street, 17th Floor
New York, NY - 10005
Tel:  212-232-0099 Ext. 14
Fax: 212-232-0070
Cell: 646-209-7035
email: HYPERLINK "mailto:madhava at infopeoplecorp.com"madhava at infopeoplecorp.com
web:    HYPERLINK "http://www.infopeoplecorp.com/"www.infopeoplecorp.com

This e-mail is property of InfoPeople Corporation. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information contained herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by replying to this email and destroy all electronic and paper copies of this e-mail.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.