[consulting] Encourage people to post jobs on groups

Michael Haggerty mhaggerty at trellon.com
Fri May 25 00:26:52 UTC 2007

Hrm... the problem here is that the scope of the list has expanded to
all things of interest to consultants. Talking about enterprise issues,
job offerings, clients, etc., it's all part of a larger general set of
issues.

There should just be a [ Drupal Money ] list for all things involving
money. Let RFPs be part of that. People can also put out bounties,
complain about exchange rates, etc.