[consulting] Encourage people to post jobs on groups

Earnest Berry III earnest.berry at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:41:49 UTC 2007

Yeah, again, clear definitions. I too agree that RFP's are great for
discussion. But isn't it just as good to bring the RFP into discussion from
the outside? Meaning it's posted somewhere, and we want to discuss some
aspect of it? I guess I'm just worried that the list will turn into "the"
list to look for RFP's.
Even now there are a few places to look for these items. Even though the
Drupal way is "there's more than one way to do it", when it comes to
documentation and items such as these, I think consolidation is the best
approach, thus I'm still in favor of pushing postings of all liking to one
area. I feel even if we let RFP's in, we'll start to nit-pick about what is
and isn't an RFP over time.