[consulting] Encourage people to post jobs on groups

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:11:21 UTC 2007

The group seems well organized, I would say nuke the forum and expose the
group, maybe a link on the homepage like "need drupal services? click here"
should do.

Now group VS consulting mailing list, the only activity I've seen lately on
the consulting mailing list is actually RFPs, I would say it's near dead
otherwise. I would leave the consulting mailing list as it is now, but make
it more tempting for companies to post on the group by giving it more
exposure.