[consulting] Encourage people to post jobs on groups

Thund3r box thund3rbox at gmail.com
Mon May 28 16:34:18 UTC 2007

I would like to encourage people to VERY much post in the local groups
as well as the main Consulting and Business group.

Also, what is or is there a policy for re-posting jobs or links to
stuff we see on Craigslist or Dice? I've seen a few gigs in my area on
both and when talking with these folks, seem unaware of being able to
post on groups.drupal.