[consulting] Encourage people to post jobs on groups

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Mon May 28 16:48:59 UTC 2007

also,  don't see any value in cross posting to consulting and busines
sgroup. if you want notifications for all new job posts, subscribe to
its rss feed (now available at http://groups.drupal.org/jobs)

there is no global policy on that. i think it varies by group. boston
might like it, south africa might not. just respect the wishes of each
group manager in case he/she tells you to stop.