[consulting] Drupal Association Merchandising

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed May 30 06:35:40 UTC 2007

On 5/29/07, Larry Garfield <larry at garfieldtech.com> wrote:
> Another idea to throw out for fund-raising: Merchandising.
>
> You can get a lot of customized "stuff" made through sites like CafePress.
> (I'm sure there's others; that's just the one I thought of first.)  What
> would be the revenue return on, say, mugs with Druplicon on them?  Selling
> T-shirts (possibly with tag lines besides just the 'con dude) through there
> is another possibility.  The same stuff could then be re-used reasonably
> cheaply for paid membership rewards.

There are a bunch of these sites. Most of them suck outside the
continental US. And by "suck" I mean there is $20 in shipping.

Merchandising and doing a survey of the different sites available is
somewhere on the "to do" list...or rather, the survey bit is. That's
really the hard part -- do matrix of major services that give us world
coverage, then figure out pricing etc. on them all.

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889