[consulting] Help pick 30 best Drupal site types from the top 300 for http://drupal.org/cases

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Nov 1 22:45:12 UTC 2007

Hello, I am trying to build a set of 30 case studies, of showcase sites,
highlighting how Drupal is used in 14 major categories.

http://groups.drupal.org/node/6876

I have narrowed down a list of several hundred sites from the showcase forum
and with help from Chris Bryant, of the Drupal showcase presentation in
Barcelona, and the upcoming  BADCamp.

Please help to pick the absolute best show case sites for our Drupal
marketing efforts. I am sure you will find a good set of Drupal showcase
sites helpful in your consulting business.

Cheers,
Kieran

--
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.