[consulting] Raincity studios acquire Bryght

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed Nov 21 16:16:36 UTC 2007

http://bryght.com/news/2007/11/21/raincity-studios-acquires-bryght

Wow!

Raincity is known as one of the best Drupal theme developers and they
now have the Bryght team!    Way to go Roland, Richard, Boris, Steven,
Adrian, Kris, Djun!

This is a great sign of the maturation of the Drupal services
business. I can't wait to see what comes from Boris's Drupal
leadership, Raincity's aethestic and operations excellence, combined
with Adrian and Steven innovations for Drupal core.

The Raincity Studios folks have really been stepping up to help
promote Drupal on behalf of the community. Looks like we can continue
to see even more leadership coming out of Vancouver and now China.

Cheers,
Kieran

--
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.