[consulting] Drupal as a partner

John Eckman jeckman at optaros.com
Wed Aug 20 19:43:26 UTC 2008

On Aug 20, 2008, at 3:32 PM, Zohar Stolar - Linnovate <z.stolar at gmail.com
 > wrote:

> I ran into a site which presents Drupal as  a Technology Partner. Is
> that possible? Is that even allowed?

Sometimes this is really just a question of having too limited a
taxonomy on the site.

I know on the Optaros site, for example, we have a combined section of
Partners and Open Source projects - in some cases, like Alfresco, that
makes perfect sense.

That means the url for our Drupal page ends up looking like:
     http://www.optaros.com/open-source/partners/drupal

And it is in a section labelled "Open Source / Partners"

Not sure what we'll do if/when we announce a formal relationship with
Acquia[1] - list both Acquia as a formal partnership and Drupal as a
platform in which we have experience?

John

[1] I certainly imagine we will, but so far as I know we haven't yet.

John Eckman
Senior Director, Optaros Labs.
Optaros, http://www.optaros.com/
10 Milk St, 11th Floor, Boston MA 02108