[consulting] Drupal as a partner

Zohar Stolar - Linnovate z.stolar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:02:47 UTC 2008

Never mind the URL. I was just wondering about the legal use of it. I'd
probably tell them myself that it's a bit ridiculous.
I think it's more of will to show off that you have many friends, but it
is a bit weird (the logo is Drupal's, so I don't think the confused with
Acquia.)

But as a wise man said: "when they have a question to their partner,
who're they going to call? update.php? node_load?