[consulting] Drupal as a partner

Owen Barton drupal at owenbarton.com
Wed Aug 20 21:31:48 UTC 2008

Actually, reading the site closely "Drupal" is reached from the menu item
"Open Source/Partners" and so it is implied that Drupal is either "Open
Source" (in the sense of technology, I assume) OR a "Partner" - not
necessarily both. The Drupal page doesn't mention partnering with Drupal (as
the MySQL page does, for example). Admittedly, the URL makes it look like it
is within the "open-source" directory AND the "partners" subdirectory - but
that is probably just a pathauto misconfiguration bug ;)

- Owen