[consulting] Drupal as a partner

Chuck D'Antonio chuck at acquia.com
Thu Aug 21 18:32:49 UTC 2008

Michael,

Drupalcon will be the launch of the Acquia Partner Program, and we'll
conduct our initial session with interested companies and contractors
on the morning of the code sprint day.  After that, we'll be expanding
the partner information available on our web site and conducting web
conferences for those who are unable to make it to Drupalcon.

The Acquia Partner Program will be open not only to large companies
but will also have a level that is designed for small contract firms
and individual contractors.  We'll offer lead referral, sales support,
and referral fees to all of our partners.  All partners will also be
listed in our partner directory with an entry that allows not only the
traditional contact info but also to further showcase your business
with info on your projects and testimonials from your customers.

Chuck

On Aug 21, 2008, at 12:44 AM, Michael Goldsmith wrote:

> Chuck,
>
> Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to make it to Europe, but am
> still interested in an Acquia partnership.  I already have an
> account on your site and filled out the partnership section of my
> profile.  What would be the next step for someone in my situation?
> Thanks!
>
> Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
>
> Michael Goldsmith
> (732) 619-6865 - mobile
> ixlr8 at comcast.net - email
> http://www.platypustheory.comg - website