[consulting] What do you use for your email newsletters?

Stephane Corlosquet scorlosquet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:02:02 UTC 2008

Depends on what you mean by large-scale mailing server.
I use Drupal and simplenews to send about 40 000 emails / month. I
tweaked the module to deal with unsubscribing, bouncing and have simple
statistics. I use the cron and a delay between each email to avoid
stressing the server. It's quite smooth!

scor.