[consulting] What do you use for your email newsletters?

Donald A. Lobo lobo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 22:18:16 UTC 2008

CiviMail which integrates with CiviCRM, and hence Drupal has been designed for high volume email blasts. We have quite a few folks using it with a decent volume. There is a paid service called CiviSMTP which avoids some of the more thorny installation / white listing issues. More information on this can be found on the CiviCRM web site / forums etc. CiviMail was based on EmailNow (an email blast service from groundspring.org). The architecture has evolved considerably since then, hence the past tense in the previous statement :).  I dont think CiviMail has some of the composability features of constant contact etc, but from a delivery viewpoint its pretty good.

lobo

p.s> i am a developer on CiviCRM / CiviMail and hence a wee bit biased :)