[consulting] Drupal Developers - India Based

Roshan Shah roshan.shah at bpocanada.com
Tue Jan 22 11:15:11 UTC 2008

BPO Canada is looking for Drupal Developers to be based out of our India
Team. If you have 1+ Year Drupal Experience and are looking to grow in a
fast growing services company, please send your resume to my attention.

You can see some of our projects on http://www.bpocanada.com/portfolio.

We have excellent culture (work hard, play hard) - we regularly play cricket
- almost daily and are proud to have one of the biggest and fast growing
Drupal Team.  Check out http://www.flick.com/photos/bpocanada to see the
action!

Salary - Best in Industry.

Roshan Shah

This email may contain confidential information, and is intended only for
the named recipient and may be privileged. Distribution or copying of this
email by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you are not
the named recipient, please notify us immediately and permanently destroy
this email and all copies of it.