[consulting] Drupal-related positions at Arizona State University

Jeff Beeman jeff at jeffbeeman.com
Wed Jul 23 20:52:03 UTC 2008

Arizona State University's Applied Learning Technologies Institute (ASU
alt^I) is seeking Drupal developers for immediate full-time, part-time and
contract-based work.  We have a variety of needs including theme development
and maintenance, module development and maintenance, site administration /
build-out, and testing / quality assurance.  For all positions, contributors
to the Drupal community are preferred, but not required.

Please send Jeff Beeman (jrbeeman on Drupal.org or jeff.beeman at asu.edu) a
private message or email with any questions you may have about the posting.

Posting at: http://snipr.com/33u8s
The description at the posting page is a general one for Drupal developers -
please see the details on specific positions we are looking to fill below
and apply based on the description(s) you see here.

Details:

Applicants for theme or module developer positions should have a solid
foundation of PHP / MySQL skills.  Module developers that have at least
passing familiarity with the APIs of a variety of contributed modules,
including CCK, Views and Organic Groups and have experience writing modules
that integrate or layer on top of existing modules are preferred.  Theme
developers that have experience with the Zen theme and using templates to
alter the display and structure of output content are preferred.

Applicants for site administation / build-out positions with experience
managing large amounts of content and user data, and familiarity with using
CCK and Views to build out site sections are preferred.

Applicants for testing / quality assurance positions with experience trying
to break sites in any way imaginable - from finding security holes to
exposing edge-case bugs, and applicants with some level of development
experience and familiarity with the SimpleTest framework are preferred.

Interested parties that are out-of-state or world-wide are encouraged to
apply, as working remotely is an option.

// Jeff Beeman