[consulting] RFP for Drupal Module Development x2 (back to the community)

Nicolás Amado nicolas at universeinside.com
Wed May 28 16:03:54 UTC 2008

 REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL for Drupal Module Development x2 (back to the
community) PROJECT SCOPE:

The development of a "Customer Project Status" Module for Drupal CMS.

The Module allows a simple integration with any third party system that is
capable of writing files in the web server (through FTP or SSH), allowing to
integrate data into Drupal from a .txt and/or XML file placed within the
server's folder (which Drupal reads every amount of time).

The data, once within Drupal, is shown within the Profile section in a new
tab, or in a new special section (within a Block, for example) by being
available to the Menu system.

PERFECT CANDIDATE OR PARTNER:

We are looking for an expert or very experienced developer of Drupal Modules
(5.7 and 6), team of developers or preferably a reliable company with deep
expertise and extensive experience developing Drupal Modules. Ideally either
company or developer is an ongoing contributor to Drupal project having
already contributed Modules or being a core developer.

We would like to establish an ongoing relationship with this developer, team
of developers or company in order to create more Modules for our customers
and projects.

We need to develop this "Customer Project Status" Module very urgently, and
a second E-mail Marketing related one as well for the same project, after
the first one is delivered.

 PURPOSE OF THE MODULE:

The purpose of the Module is to show "live" information about each
customer's account/project within Drupal. The information consists of the
activities related to the customer's environmental project (so this is also
a "green" project" besides open source) in a text format.

MODULE COMPATIBILITY:

Drupal 5.7, Drupal 6.2 (site currently running on Drupal 5.7, waiting on key
Drupal Modules to be ready in order to upgrade to Drupal 6).

The server is running Linux CentOS4, Apache 2.0.9, PHP 5.1.6, MySQL 5.0.58.

COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION:

YES: the module is going to be donated back to the community by our
customer, once is properly tested.

DRUPAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP:

YES, we are "Organization Member" of the Drupal Association. And my
Drupal.org member is #24897.

SCHEDULE / TIME FRAME / DELIVERY TIME:

As soon as possible, 5-10 days/2 weeks ideally.

FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION:

We will provide flow-charts and User Interface detailed information upon
your contact reply.

PROJECT URL:

http://www.ecogestionasesoriaambiental.com/

ABOUT US

Universe Inside Entertainment™ is a 360 degrees full-service company
offering ongoing technology consulting ("Consulting") and audiovisual rich
content development ("Studios"), as comprehensive service solutions for your
digital brand and media strategies. http://universeinside.com (alpha site)

We are passionate dreamers, we use technology and creativity to empower
ideas, individuals and organizations that aim to change the world ... We
embrace openness, innovation and a fair use of the commons ... that is why
we use and support open-source technologies and the creativecommons.

Our new company Universe Inside Entertainment was launched in mid 2007,
although we started our ongoing activities back in 1995 offering e-Business
services and solutions as "Sonanvision", having worked in many projects of
different kind and scope, locally (Barcelona) and worldwide, through all
these years.

Thank you for your support and interest on this project.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly to work together creating these
two needed Modules and for a Drupal Dev ongoing relationship.

Best regards from Barcelona,

Nicolás Amado
{nicolas at universeinside.com}
Universe Inside Entertainment S.L.

.Universe Inside Consulting
Designing Comprehensive Digital Experiences for your Brand

.Universe Inside Studios
Digital Entertainment Studios

[Drupal Association "Organization Member"] [Drupal.org member #24897]