[consulting] Looking to Hire Drupal Developer in MA

Erin Fogel efogel at isovera.com
Fri Oct 24 16:50:31 UTC 2008

Position: Web Application Developer
Position Type: Full-time

Do you enjoy having a high-impact with your work? Do you have super-ninja coding skills? We are looking for an applications developer who wants to work with a team of smart, fun-loving developers and designers to create innovative web solutions for the non-profit sector. If you enjoy working with non-profits and want to enrich your skill set, this may be the job for you. If you understand what makes elegant solutions and maintainable code/infrastructure, we will like you even more.

Most importantly you have experience with the following technologies:

    * PHP (with object orientation)
    * SQL
    * JavaScript, Ajax
    * HTML, CSS
    * Drupal

At Isovera you’d be part of small project teams working on prestigious, high impact projects sponsored by organizations driving innovation on the Web such as the National Science Foundation, MIT Media Lab, and others. Gain experience with popular open source platforms such as Drupal and also work on custom projects ranging from digital libraries to social networks to micro-finance management systems.

Job Location:
This position is for full time work at our office in Kendall Square, Cambridge. We are conveniently located near the Kendall Square T stop on the Red Line.

Compensation & Benefits:

• Competitive base salary plus performance-based bonus
• 401(k) retirement plan with self-directed brokerage account
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Health and dental insurance
• Employee Assistance Program

To apply, please send resume and cover letter to bbaumann at isovera.com