[consulting] Paid Help Needed to Finish Drupal Site

Doug McCabe doug at unionwebservices.com
Tue Sep 2 13:06:23 UTC 2008

Good luck on this one!

Doug McCabe
Union Web Services Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: consulting-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:consulting-bounces at drupal.org]
On Behalf Of Matt Chapman
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 9:44 PM
To: A list for Drupal consultants and Drupal service/hosting providers
Subject: Re: [consulting] Paid Help Needed to Finish Drupal Site

Hi Pat,

Here is my understanding of your need:

You want a page that lists all users who have authored image nodes. Each
listed user would link to a page (or set of pages with forward/back
navigation) displaying thumbnails of each of their images. Each thumbnail
would link to the image node.

Does this accurately described your need?

My company changes $72/hr for configuration and support. If you are using
Drupal 6, I can guarantee delivery of the above features in 1.5 hours or
less. If Drupal 5, the guarantee would be at 2.5 hours or less.

You can view our portfolio at:

http://www.NinjitsuHosting.com

We have staff on duty even over the holiday weekend, so the task could be
completed by Monday if you can make payment by Paypal.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Hosting & Development