[consulting] oDesk

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Tue Apr 7 19:03:02 UTC 2009

Brian,

I'm not familiar with service.  What do you mean clients can watch your
screen all day?  How exactly does that work?  They have a live view of your
whole screen for the time that you are billing them?

BTW -- It looks more like $50 is the max that Drupal developers are being
paid though the site, but there's definitely a lot of competition from the
$8 an hour folks.

Sam