[consulting] General consultant's vent

Ayen Designs info at ayendesigns.com
Thu Aug 6 02:49:21 UTC 2009

Thanks, Dane. I agree. However, I probably wasn't overly kind (just
polite), because what I failed to mention, is that typically when she's
come up with the particular (and often peculiar) requirements, I haven't
charged for the time I spend reading about it or chatting about it on
#drupal...so I was even more hot, considering the time to read the
e-mail and respond to it and then get the irate phone call would be more
than the 30 minutes to begin with, for a couple hours work before I even
get started. My fault for being too kind I suppose.