[consulting] "Superwoman"

Ashish Gupta ashish.gupta at tekritisoftware.com
Tue Aug 11 08:35:42 UTC 2009

Yes, we took on the project and so far i guess things are working out well
for both teams. Id have to say the clients been clear with us so far so i
guess the past developers must have had an issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Gupta
Vice President - Business Development

Tel.      : +91- 9313338550
Email    : ashish.gupta at tekritisoftware.com
Address : 726 Udyog Vihar Phase V,Gurgaon - 122016 India
Website : www.TekritiSoftware.com
                   www.webPRmanager.com