[consulting] Example of Collaborative Knowledgebase Sites?

Kristof Van Tomme kristof at pronovix.com
Thu Feb 12 17:47:59 UTC 2009

Hi
Hi Shai,

We've got a basic collaborative knowledgebase site up for some proof
of concept testing at druplet.org. It's still very alpha, so there is
no community behind it yet. But it has some concepts (like the
bookmarklet submit solutions as you go methodology).

You can find a demo on concept at our blog
http://www.pronovix.com/solution/druplet-knowledge-management-system-drupal-built-drupal

Cheers,
Kristof