[consulting] Example of Collaborative Knowledgebase Sites?

Andrew R. Kelly arkelly at cognisync.com
Fri Feb 13 04:32:00 UTC 2009

I'm not buying your answer.  This guy was looking for some support in
positioning Drupal as a solution for a non-profit's needs, presumably to
help him build his Drupal consulting business.  Your answers (both your
first one telling him that his client should "go with the wiki" and the
second sarcastic one about social networking) were not constructive.

I assume this is a list to help Drupal consulting professionals maximize
their value to their clients and ultimately increase the commercial value of
Drupal for all Drupal consultants.  If I'm wrong then I'm on the wrong list.

Andrew