[consulting] OpenSorce Developer(C++ Programmer on Linux platform)

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:00:13 UTC 2009

I need to give my opinion here: I am glad this person has been erased from
the list, as punishment, so we don't lose a valuable space to spammers and
others who disvirtue it.

However, I personally am against being in league with employers against
employees, and denouncing employees to their employers.

I think we as technical workers need to be in solidarity with each other,
and defend our rights, but not by appealing for help to the bosses.

I think our best tool, and the proper tool, is to denounce people in the
community and remove people from lists when they go against the rules and
purposes of the list. That would be more in keeping with community spirit, I
think.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar