[consulting] A recruiter to watch out for...

Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg Alex at ZivTech.com
Mon Feb 23 22:28:32 UTC 2009

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this recruiter, who sent me a
someone maniacal e-mail after I told him I wasn't interested in his
"services". Anyway, if he'll go off on someone he doesn't even know, imagine
what he's like doing business with...

--
Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg
ZivTech, LLC
http://zivtech.com
alex at zivtech.com
office: (267) 940-7737
cell: (215) 866-8956
skype: zivtech
aim: zivtech

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Florez <john at florezgroup.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 5:21 PM
Subject: Thank alex
To: alex at zivtech.com

Hi alex,

I apologize but unfortunately I won't be able to make it to your
enlightening lecture. I'm sure that I could learn much from you about how to
recruit top talent. Especially being that you've been out college for a
couple of years with a couple of brief stints in between (with varying
degrees of success). Perhaps at some point, you can attend one of my
seminars on how to be a top Drupal developer.

Kindest regards,

John Florez
http://www.florezgroup.com/testimonials.html
http://www.linkedin.com/companies/the-florez-group