[consulting] A recruiter to watch out for...

Karen Sironen karen at florezgroup.com
Wed Feb 25 21:40:12 UTC 2009

I am the President of The Florez Group, the company John co-owns with me.
This is only half of the story you are getting from Alex. John called Alex
to see if he needed any recruiting services. Alex told John in a very rude,
abrasive way that Alex doesn't need recruiting services and is hosting a
tutorial on how to recruit Drupal talent and perhaps John could learn a tip
or two from attending this tutorial. I've worked with John for 8 years and
he has been nothing but kind and courteous, but he's not going to take
someone insulting him lightly, especially when John did nothing to insult or
harm Alex. Thus, the forwarded email from Alex.

But Alex didn't stop there. Not only did he continue to email John, but he
got his friends to email him as well. At that point, John called Alex to
tell him to stop contacting him. In fact, the harassing emails did not stop
even after John threatened legal action. It was finally after John said he
would call the police immediately that the barrage of emails finally ceased.

If anyone would like to have a conversation with me to discuss this in more
detail, I can be reached at 646-684-3880.

Thanks,

Karen