[consulting] Staying on topic within the list. Was: Re: A recruiter to watch out for...

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Feb 25 22:57:03 UTC 2009

Hello, all,

As Tom has suggested in an earlier thread, and as Mark implies here,
this thread has reached the end of its useful life.

 From a practical place, the chances of any resolution via email
conversation are slim to none.

In the interest of keeping the signal to noise ratio tilted in the right
direction, let's let this thread end.

Mark -- I have been a member of this list from pretty close to its
inception, and it's a great resource. Welcome to the list.

Cheers,

Bill

--

Bill Fitzgerald