[consulting] A recruiter to watch out for...

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 00:01:47 UTC 2009

Personally, it doesn't matter who's telling the truth. All parties
involved have acted unprofessionally. And as such, I know that I won't
be looking to do business with ZivTech or The Florez Group anytime
soon; not that I would have anyway since I don't recall ever hearing
of either before today.

I suggest we all move on to more relevant topics. As others have said,
nothing will be settled on a mailing list. If the parties are truly
serious about the situation, let them take legal action and refrain
from attempting to ruin each other's public image.

my $.02 worth,
-jeremy