[consulting] A recruiter to watch out for...

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu Feb 26 10:11:38 UTC 2009

It was unprofessional to send this to the mailing list.  This
information should have been kept between the two parties.  This
entire conversation reflects badly on both companies, and reflects
badly on the Drupal community's professionalism and the quality of
this mailing list.

This mailing list is not a place to threaten people or to publicly
bash on other companies.  Therefore, we shall _stop_ this thread now
and focus on constructive conversations instead.  I'll use my mailing
list moderator powers to start banning people that don't take this
request seriously.

Thank you!

--
Dries Buytaert :: http://buytaert.net/