[consulting] CRM Questions

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri Feb 27 14:17:54 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've been getting more and more requests for CRM integration.  Does anyone
know if anyone has written a good article/comparison on the various CRM
options as they relate to Drupal, particularly comparing CiviCRM to the
others. (or does anyone want to share their experience here)

It would also be good to know if anyone recommends creating CRM
functionality in Drupal with CCK/Views instead instead of integrating.

Sam