[consulting] List for Independent Drupal Consultants -- Anyone?

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Sat Jan 10 14:57:03 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm an independent Drupal consultant and I have purposely decided to not
grow and become a web shop or work for another web shop. I like being a
one-person operation.

I think being an independent, a one man or woman "shop," comes with many
unique challenges and I was wondering if any other Indies out there would be
interested in starting a separate email list just for Independent Drupal
Consultants, in order to share advice on things like time management,
working with clients, managing work load, etc.

If so, please email me at sam at samcohen.com and I'll start a list.

Thanks,
Sam