[consulting] How do you bill client hours?

Nicolas Borda forums at ipwa.net
Sat Jan 10 18:01:31 UTC 2009

On 10 Jan 2009, at 17:47, David Jones wrote:

> This is a great topic!
>
> I use an online service by Qonsort called QFile that allowed me to
> track clients, projects, time on the clock and more.  It's great
> for independents.

To keep track of my hours I use slimtimer.com and to
manage my projects I use ProjectPier. PP is great, it
was started by Ryan from the Drupal community and
although its a shame it wasn't built as a set of modules
for a Drupal site, I really like it. PP is a fork of activecollab
before it changed its license. The new version will have
calendar milestones and time tracking which are the only
features I was missing having used Basecamp before. The
thing I don't like about PP are the themes, so I started making
my own, you can check out some mockups here:
http://www.projectpier.org/node/1231

--

Nicolas Borda

http://nic.ipwa.net/