[consulting] A non-Drupal PM & issue tracking solution: Redmine

Colan Schwartz colan at openject.com
Sat Jan 17 01:13:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Julie Edgett
<julie at marketingcontinuum.com> wrote:
> I have been watching this topic on the list.  I have 2 questions:
> 1. Does anyone use DOTProject to track projects/as their project
> management system?

I don't, but as far as non-Drupal solutions go, I recommend Redmine
(http://www.redmine.org/).  It essentially does everything (including time
tracking - but no timer).  It even made my lunch once!

It's got importers.  We imported all of our Trac sites to a single
instance since it handles multiple projects easily.
-c.