[consulting] A non-Drupal PM & issue tracking solution: Redmine

Zohar Stolar - Linnovate z.stolar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 18:44:13 UTC 2009

In Linnovate we use Redmine as well, for issue tracking. It really is a
good system. As opposed to all the over-ajaxified systems, redmine keeps
it simple, yet comfortable.

However, it does have its limits when it comes to keeping additional
info (meta data) about clients, and in it's limited notifications system
(though for most of the needs, the notifications are doing a good job).

We now try the STORM <http://drupal.org/project/storm> project, to see
how it deals with the same tasks we manage through redmine today.

Zohar Stolar
Linnovate - Community Infrastructure Care
zohar at linnovate.net
http://www.linnovate.net
Tel. +972-77-554-2256
Cel. +972-52-8348-278