[consulting] theme developer needed

Matt Chapman Matt at NinjitsuWeb.com
Fri Jul 17 23:02:50 UTC 2009

Hi Brandon,

Here are a couple sites with theme development we did based on existing
themes and mockups:

http://ninjitsuweb.com/node/51
http://ninjitsuweb.com/onthemat

Our rate for ad-hoc theming work is $85/hr, but we can offer significant
discounts based on projects of significant size. Feel free to send over
your mock-ups and we can see what we can do.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web