[consulting] Estimation-Blowout case-studies wanted

Owen Barton drupal at owenbarton.com
Mon Mar 2 01:29:45 UTC 2009

Hi Alex,

I'll be at Drupalcon, and would be happy to go though the estimating
template and how we use it during a BoF, as well as discuss estimating and
related topics. Accurate estimating is definately an art form, but there are
many ways to improve it - in our experience even with a (mostly) agile
project methodology high quality estimates have been critical to setting
client expectations from the very first conversation onwards (and we
re-estimate throughout the project).

Thanks!
- Owen