[consulting] best course of action question

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:44:40 UTC 2009

Shai: Unfortunately not, but thanks for letting me know it can be done.
Matt: Thanks for the overview on how this can work.

Alright, so now I know I'm not using the wrong tool, I'm off to setup a sandbox to start playing.

Based on what Matt said, I'm thinking I'll need to create a few new node types.
	The RFQ node which is filled out by the buyer and sent to all the appropriate sellers
	The Quote node which is filled out by the sellers and sent back to the buyer
	The Agreement (for lack of a better term) node where the buyer chooses a certain seller's quote

And I'm going to need to install
	a module to control access on a per node basis.
	Views module
	Notify module
	Notify_by_Views module (and tweak it to work w/ D6)

Am I thinking along the right track here?

Thanks,
Jeremy