[consulting] Who exactly is this list for -- vote

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Wed Mar 4 16:50:05 UTC 2009

I think there are two schools of thought on this list:

A.  This list is defined my what it's members have in common and should be
open to anything Drupal related that Drupal Consultants want to discuss with
one another

B.  This list should be limited to specific topics

How about we take a poll to get a sense of what most people think

Go here to vote http://www.polldaddy.com/poll.aspx?p=1424555

Sam