[consulting] Who exactly is this list for?

Andrew R. Kelly arkelly at cognisync.com
Wed Mar 4 20:29:11 UTC 2009

I seems to me that a Drupal marketing list might be a better vehicle
for "proliferating Drupal in a responsible manner" than a
"consultants" list.

[ak] I am in favor of this.  Drupal solution providers are in their infancy
and its clear that this audience isn't the right one to talk about how to
build this business.  Just the mere mention of perhaps positioning Drupal
against a competing product brought the words "unethical" and "ridiculous",
with no rebuttal from the masses. I have a wealth of knowledge to share in
this area but I prefer to have the conversation in a safer environment with
like-minded people.  I'd be willing to step up and have a role in that
mailing list.

Andrew