[consulting] Sluggishness Concern

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Thu Mar 5 16:24:44 UTC 2009

On the sites I handle, I haven't noticed any difference between D4, D5 &
D6 in terms of site speed. I run all my sites on Mosso.

Have you tried running your client's sites on dedicated Drupal hosts?
AFAIK, these companies tweak their server setups to be everything Drupal
wants and more - perhaps that might take care of the sluggishness you
are experiencing.

Brian