[consulting] New project drupal workflow

Roshan Shah roshan.shah at bpocanada.com
Sat Mar 7 01:41:53 UTC 2009

We have done good amount of work with install profiles and multi-sites in
Galaminds (http://www.galaminds.com).

My team had to customize a handful of modules  to make it work.  We are
setting up another process with a dedicated team now that takes latest
release, tests it against each of our install profiles for one customer per
profile on a staging environment and once done, then roll it our across all
clients.

No matter how much automation we do, we believe that when such an update is
done with multiple clients using the solution, there must be manual checks
in place in a staging environment.

Roshan
--
Gloscon Solutions Inc - http://www.gloscon.com/portfolio